Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I support getting hitched, even with all its hitches

I won’t say that I’ll never get married for the same reason I strongly believe I’ll never get married. And that reason is that I believe that making a decision at one point in time which will unnecessarily over-ride all subsequent decisions at later points until you cark it is depressing, limiting and bloody stupid.

Besides, at this point in time, I believe that if I fall in love it will be with a woman so we wouldn’t be allowed to get married. This completely sucks. Even though the likelihood of me wanting to get hitched is super-slim it is my right as much as it is the right of any other human. And plenty of gay people personally want to be able to marry a spouse a lot more than I do so let’s hurry up & get the law changed already. Honestly, humanity evolves culturally at such a slow pace it makes my teeth itch.

Then we can get on to replacing the ‘till death do we part nonsense with something much more beautiful & true like ‘till ever we change our minds.

Equal Love rallies will be held around the nation this Saturday 20th, Nov at 1pm. Melbourne's is at the State Library.

No comments: